Shashi Sastry’s Podcasts
Many of you like to hear blogs and articles while you run, walk, or go about your tasks. So here are the audio versions of many of my articles and book chapters.
Enjoy, and let me know your thoughts as I want to make things more delightful and useful for you.
(You will be listening in Podbean. Please press the back button of your browser or device to come back here.)
- 5 Shocking Tumours in the Body of Humanity Todayby Shashidhar Sastry on March 9, 2022 at 9:01 am
This story lists the five most serious problems of humanity as a species, and how much things could be different if we got rid of them.
- What is the Natural Source of Our Responsibility?by Shashidhar Sastry on February 28, 2022 at 11:20 am
This story is about the origins of our sense of care for others and the environment. It identifies the two sources as self-interest and metaphysical transcendental understanding.
- Humanity is Most Civilised in This Country!by Shashidhar Sastry on February 22, 2022 at 6:43 am
This story evaluates which country has progressed the most in terms of civilisation by comparing eleven key parameters.
- Are You Having a Good Day? Or Bad? Neither Will Last.by Shashidhar Sastry on February 11, 2022 at 6:38 am
This story is about the inevitable alternation of good and bad days in our lives, why it happens, and how to take this phenomenon in our stride.
- The Tyranny of Buzzwordsby Shashidhar Sastry on February 9, 2022 at 12:17 pm
This story is about the dangers of the increasing use of jargon in industry and life and a fervent appeal to eliminate it.